Training firm offers virtual reality simulations to help HGV drivers pass tests more quickly
HGV driver candidates are now being offered virtual reality (VR) technology to help them pass their test and get behind the wheel quicker.
Training firm Easy As HGV said it was improving driver training with the use of “fully immersive VR simulations” in order for prospective drivers to learn and practice skills such as walkaround pre-drive safety checks, coupling and uncoupling and carrying out reversing manoeuvres.
- ^ Training firm offers virtual reality simulations to help HGV drivers pass tests more quickly (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Intex K2 Challenger Kayak 2 Person Inflatable Canoe with Aluminum Oars and Hand...
RRP PRICE: £183.99SALE PRICE: £110.24YOU SAVE: £73.75 A luxury and strong inflatable kayak 3 air compartments with a quick-fill/deflate valve […]
- Bright Starts Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Peekaboo Activity Jumper with Lights and...
RRP PRICE: £99.99SALE PRICE: £89.99YOU SAVE: £10.00 About this item Minnie’s peek-a-boo baby jumper magically makes giggles Seat rotates alllll […]