High Court verdict pending in Tesco ‘fire and rehire’ case
Trade union USDAW said it was still waiting for the High Court to rule on its case against Tesco after the supermarket giant attempted to “fire and rehire” staff at three distribution centres.
Despite proceedings being issued by solicitors on behalf of the union in March 2021, a judgment on Tesco’s attempts to change staff contracts in Daventry and Litchfield has yet to be made.
- ^ High Court verdict pending in Tesco ‘fire and rehire’ case (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Intex K2 Challenger Kayak 2 Person Inflatable Canoe with Aluminum Oars and Hand...
RRP PRICE: £183.99SALE PRICE: £110.24YOU SAVE: £73.75 A luxury and strong inflatable kayak 3 air compartments with a quick-fill/deflate valve […]
- Bright Starts Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Peekaboo Activity Jumper with Lights and...
RRP PRICE: £99.99SALE PRICE: £89.99YOU SAVE: £10.00 About this item Minnie’s peek-a-boo baby jumper magically makes giggles Seat rotates alllll […]