London delivery boom will collapse without major rethink, new report warns
If London’s delivery boom is to become sustainable it needs to create space for 10,000 parcel pick up points, build consolidation centres, roll out electric vehicle charging points and prioritise delivery vehicles by introducing a pay-per-mile road user charging scheme for cars.
The recommendations are made in a report by Centre for London, published to coincide with the COP26 Climate Summit which launched this week.
- ^ London delivery boom will collapse without major rethink, new report warns (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TUKAILAI Pop Up Gazebo with 4 Side Panels Event Shelters All Seasons Gazebo...
REGULAR PRICE: £75.99 About this item 👍4 Removable Sidewalls with Window and Door for Versatility — The 4 sidewalls including the zipped door […]
- Replacement Canopy for bigzzia BBQ Gazebo Double Tiered UV Resistant 2.4 * 2.6...
REGULAR PRICE: £40.99 About this item Durable Material: This grill gazebo replacement canopy is made of 100% polyester fabric and meet CPAI-84 […]