Horticulture firm enjoys surge in profits
Specialist horticultural plant haulier Bleach of Lavant said continued demand for its services helped increase revenues and profits last year. For the year ending 31 March 2021, the West Sussex-based operator reported a turnover of GBP11.6m, a 2.1% increase on the previous year. Pre-tax profit soared to GBP753,000 compared to GBP143,000 in 2020.
Its trading margin increased by almost 5% to 18.7% during the period as a result of increased productivity and reduced fuel costs.
- ^ Horticulture firm enjoys surge in profits (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TomTom Car Sat Nav Start 62, 6 Inch with Lifetime EU Maps
SALE PRICE: £118.23YOU SAVE: £0.77 This fits your . by entering your model number. Lifetime Europe maps – download free map updates with the […]
- TomTom Go Professional 6250 GPS Truck Sat Nav with Full European (Including UK)...
RRP PRICE: £389.99SALE PRICE: £346.95YOU SAVE: £43.04 This fits your . by entering your model number. Widescreen 6 Inch touchscreen Customised […]