Build distribution hubs near end user, new research concludes
Building consolidation centres close to where people live and work is key to the future of UK logistics, according to property developer Prologis UK, which is funding a report into the future of freight.
It said there was a “damaging misconception” that distribution centres should be sited outside of cities in order to boost sustainability and reduce traffic.
- ^ Build distribution hubs near end user, new research concludes (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TUKAILAI Pop Up Gazebo with 4 Side Panels Event Shelters All Seasons Gazebo...
REGULAR PRICE: £75.99 About this item 👍4 Removable Sidewalls with Window and Door for Versatility — The 4 sidewalls including the zipped door […]
- Replacement Canopy for bigzzia BBQ Gazebo Double Tiered UV Resistant 2.4 * 2.6...
REGULAR PRICE: £40.99 About this item Durable Material: This grill gazebo replacement canopy is made of 100% polyester fabric and meet CPAI-84 […]