Foretc launches Nexus IT system used by Pall-Ex
Fortec has rolled out a new IT system to its shareholder members following a multi-million pound investment, which it said had already propelled sister network Pall-Ex ahead of the market. It said that Nexus, built by Pall-Ex Group’s IT team, would play a large part in helping the pallet network achieve its strategic ambitions in the years to come. Fortec said members now have greater control of their freight and allows them to communicate better than ever.
- ^ Foretc launches Nexus IT system used by Pall-Ex (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TUKAILAI Pop Up Gazebo with 4 Side Panels Event Shelters All Seasons Gazebo...
REGULAR PRICE: £75.99 About this item 👍4 Removable Sidewalls with Window and Door for Versatility — The 4 sidewalls including the zipped door […]
- Replacement Canopy for bigzzia BBQ Gazebo Double Tiered UV Resistant 2.4 * 2.6...
REGULAR PRICE: £40.99 About this item Durable Material: This grill gazebo replacement canopy is made of 100% polyester fabric and meet CPAI-84 […]